His distinct impressionistic style and red golden colors are illuminated with Busciglio's signature spiraling sky expressing the beauty and history of New Orleans. St. Louis Cathedral sitting at the center of the composition is the oldest Catholic church in America
Fine Art Prints
- Busciglio is now offering fine art prints directly to his collectors! Canvas and Paper reproductions available.
- Shipping is Included for orders over $150 for USA collectors
- These open-edition prints use the finest inks available. The high-quality paper and canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full color saturation and adds a protective varnish over the print.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints; the photography of the painting accurately captures the illusion of texture in a Busciglio original.
- Our canvas prints are available pre-stretched.
Terms & Conditions
- All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges are accepted if the print is not everything you dreamt it would be.
- Our Exchange Policy: We offer a 30-day exchange policy, where you can return the print for any reason within 30 days, and we will send you a different print as a replacement. If you wish to exchange your print, you are responsible for paying the return shipping, and the print must arrive in good condition for an exchange to be processed. We do not offer refunds on prints.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.