FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
When you purchase one of Busciglio's collection of Giclees, or commission an Original Busciglio, he will need about 4 weeks to produced it (if is not aready produce), please contact up to email@example.com if you have any further question about purchasing an Giclee or an Original Busciglio.
All of the prints and poster art is taken to our logistic peeps on Tuesdays and they are shipped out with UPS or USPS, packaged specially to protect the art and with an art insurance the same week. We will email you or text you the Tracking number the following Friday.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS?
Original paintings can not be return, giclees and reproduction can be return within 30 days of receipt and receive a free replacement. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
How To Return your product:
Choose from two ways to return:
1. Damaged Returns:
1. Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged).
2. Attach your photos to an email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, shipping ID or item number, a brief description of the reason for the return.
3. You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
4. If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your product. We will process the replacement.
2. Regular Returns: You may return your product for a full credit of the product cost (excluding shipping charges) by following these simple steps:
1. email email@example.com to obtain the return instructions for your order.
2. Ship your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method. Returns Address:
Busciglio Art Returns
163 Alix St
New Orleansi, LA 70113
User acknowledges that the Website, the Products, photos, and other data (collectively, the "Content") available within the Website are protected by U.S. Copyright and Trademark laws, and are the property of Busciglio LLC. The User may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify or commercially exploit any part of the Content or the Products, in whole or in part. Any copyright infringement of the Products or the Content will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The trademrk Busciglio are owned by Busciglio, LLC. The domain name www.busciglioart.com is owned by Busciglio, LLC. Any unauthorized use or claim of ownership of either the marks or the domain name will be prosecuted to the full extent of the laws.