This is not the traditional painting of Louis Armstrong that we are accustom to seeing throughout the city of New Orleans. Half of his face is depicted as the world class performer we are accustomed to seeing, but the other half, in black face, speaks about a city that was still segregated at the time of Louis Armstrong's life. In the same breath the black face is also the realization of Louis's childhood dream, when he served as King Zulu in the Mardi Gras parade.
24"X30" - $2400
Details, Link for more Info
Original Paintings are made on Acrylic on Canvas
Gold Editions are printed on high quality canvas and fully hand painted over by Busciglio
Canvas Giccles are printed on high quality canvas
Paper prints are printed on Cotton paper with archival ink
• Accompanying Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist will be sent with the painting.
• free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States, Central, and South America. Please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
• Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date 2-5 business days and a tracking number.
• We use UPS as our shipping carrier. We have ten years of experience shipping hundreds of Busciglio's paintings across the globe, and we have not damaged a single painting in shipping.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. Larger paintings will be carefully shipped in a wooden crate.
Please contact us directly if you need help, email@example.com
Commission Art Available
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.