Signed Prints #TheBlueTiger of Courage
Blue Tiger "Art of Giving Campaign" Signed by Busciglio, paper prints, proceeds go to the Art as Healing program @Moschukma Institute
Now is the time of courage, the time of cooperation and the time of solidarity.
Your support will support our Art Business and bring art to New Orleans children and healing in the community that is in crisis from the Covid-19 outbreak.
I've used my art to do what I can for my beloved New Orleans since arriving shortly after Katrina and am now happy to give a portion of our online purchases to benefit the work of the Moschukma.org art healing program of New Orleans.
Created on Archival stretched bars and linen canvas, this powerful 6x6 feet painting is a signature Busciglio Master piece, with all the beauty of this powerful animal this painting opens a new series of work by Busciglio called "Al Natural" expressing the divine connection of Nature and Humanity.
"The Blue Tiger" was created on 3" linen canvas, Archival bars, with the painting continued around the edges of the canvas.
- Busciglio is now offering fine art prints directly to his collectors!
- These open-edition prints use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full color saturation and adds a protective varnish over the print.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints; the photography of the painting accurately captures the illusion of texture in a Busciglio original.
- Our canvas prints are available pre-stretched, gallery-wrap over 2" wooden stretcher bars, Ready to Hang on your wall!.
Terms & Conditions
- All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges are accepted if the print is not everything you dreamt it would be.
- Our Exchange Policy: We offer a 30-day exchange policy, where you can return the print for any reason within 30 days, and we will send you a different print as a replacement. If you wish to exchange your print, you are responsible for paying the return shipping, and the print must arrive in good condition for an exchange to be processed. We do not offer refunds on prints.
- Exchanges can be sent to:
330 Verret St
New Orlenas, LA 70114
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to email@example.com, and a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.