The Red Cathedral
The Red Cathedral
In this painting, Busciglio elegantly depicts Jackson Square in the French Quarter. His distinct impressionistic style and bold colors are illuminated with a spiraling golden sky expressing the beauty and history of New Orleans. St. Louis Cathedral sitting at the center of the composition is the oldest Catholic church in America, and the building on its left, the Presbytere, is where Napoleon sold the Louisiana purchase to the United States. A sculpture of Andrew Jackson sits at the center in honor of his heroic efforts during the battle of New Orleans. History aside this famous landmark, Jackson Square, which faces the Mississippi, is a romantic and enchanting place to spend time today. Here you can hear brass bands play, shop for local art, eat renowned cuisine and feel the mysterious beauty of New Orleans the land of dreams
30”x40” - $5900
Original Sold - Buy Prints
• Accompanying Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist will be sent with the painting.
• free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States, Central, and South America. Please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
• Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date 2-5 business days and a tracking number.
• We use UPS as our shipping carrier. We have ten years of experience shipping hundreds of Busciglio's paintings across the globe, and we have not damaged a single painting in shipping.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. Larger paintings will be carefully shipped in a wooden crate.
Please contact us directly if you need help, email@example.com
Details, Link for more Info
Original Paintings are made on Acrylic on Canvas
Gold Editions are printed on high quality canvas and fully hand painted over by Busciglio
Canvas Giccles are printed on high quality canvas
Paper prints are printed on Cotton paper with archival ink
Commission Art Available
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.