In this painting, Busciglio elegantly depicts Jackson Square in the French Quarter. His distinct impressionistic style and bold colors are illuminated with a spiraling golden sky expressing the beauty and history of New Orleans. St. Louis Cathedral sitting at the center of the composition is the oldest Catholic church in America, and the building on its left, the Presbytere, is where Napoleon sold the Louisiana purchase to the United States. A sculpture of Andrew Jackson sits at the center in honor of his heroic efforts during the battle of New Orleans. History aside this famous landmark, Jackson Square, which faces the Mississippi, is a romantic and enchanting place to spend time today. Here you can hear brass bands play, shop for local art, eat renowned cuisine and feel the mysterious beauty of New Orleans the land of dreams
Fine Art Prints
- Busciglio is now offering fine art prints directly to his collectors! Canvas and Paper reproductions available.
- These open-edition prints use the finest inks available. The high-quality paper and canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full color saturation and adds a protective varnish over the print.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints; the photography of the painting accurately captures the illusion of texture in a Busciglio original.
- Our canvas prints are available pre-stretched.
This is a limited edition, signed and numbered by artist Nico Busciglio, and is available in multiple sizes. The canvas comes gallery-wrapped and stretched over 2″ wooden stretcher bars and belongs to an edition of 100.
Any custom sizing can be ordered to fit perfectly in your space.
Terms & Conditions
- All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges are accepted if the print is not everything you dreamt it would be.
- Our Exchange Policy: We offer a 30-day exchange policy, where you can return the print for any reason within 30 days, and we will send you a different print as a replacement. If you wish to exchange your print, you are responsible for paying the return shipping, and the print must arrive in good condition for an exchange to be processed. We do not offer refunds on prints.
- Exchanges can be sent to:
330 Verret St
New Orlenas, LA 70114
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to email@example.com, and a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.