Museum Quality %100 Rag Signed Collector Edition Paper Giclees
Name of the Painting: "I Love the Way you Love to Live"
sizes available: 16"x20", 18"x24", 24"x30"
For pricing and the number of editions for each size please review options above.
Museum Quality %100 Rag Signed Paper Giclees
Description of Painting: The first in a series of Busciglio's Festival Season Originals created once a year for Jazzfest. "I Love the Way You Love to Live" is a tribute to Toussaint our beloved ancestor and songwriter. The ancient rhythms are carried by the Mardi Gras Indians from ancient to contemporary times while the hummingbird represents the spirit connection and magic of Jazzfest time in New Orleans.
Collector Edition Giclees
- Get your coveted Collector Edition today!
- These closed edition prints use the finest inks available. The high-quality paper provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artists. The semi-gloss finish ensures full color saturation and adds a protective varnish over the print.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints; the photography of the painting accurately captures the illusion of texture in a Busciglio original.
Terms & Conditions
- All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges are accepted if the print is not everything you dreamt it would be.
- Our Exchange Policy: We offer a 30-day exchange policy, where you can return the print for any reason within 30 days, and we will send you a different print as a replacement. If you wish to exchange your print, you are responsible for paying the return shipping, and the print must arrive in good condition for an exchange to be processed. We do not offer refunds on prints.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.