With his signature spiraling universe centered in the heart, painter Nico Busciglio expresses music as the universal language in this official image for “Jazz in the Park’s 2017 Spring Festival Series.” Thick impressionistic brush strokes and drip splatter paint depict grammy award winner Corey Henry playing his trombone which sings jazz in the stars. In the background the saints of the Treme come marching in down N. Rampart St. The music and culture of New Orleans lives in the air and in the bones of the people, as the elders and the children Secondline remembering their roots Armstrong Park/Congo Square, the Birth Place of Jazz and the place of their ancestors.
30"x40" Gold Edition
Busciglio personally hand embellishes every canvas to give it a one of kind original feeling to the painting.
The bottom edge of each print is hand-signed and numbered by Busciglio. He signs his limited edition prints using a small brush dipped in gold enamel paint. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist. These prints are limited to an edition of 33.
To make these limited prints more special, Busciglio has decided to offer these prints only in the exact dimensions of the original painting. This means each brush stroke appears in the same size as the original painting. These prints are truly one-of-a-kind.
Delivery of Your Painting:
• Accompanying Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist will be send with the painting.
• free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States. Please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
• Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date and tracking number.
• We use UPS as our shipping carrier. We have ten years of experience shipping hundreds of Busciglio's paintings across the globe, and we have not damaged a single painting in shipping.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. Larger paintings will be carefully shipped in a wooden crate.
contact us if you have any question, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-427-6253