In this painting Busciglio captures a New Orleans classic with beautiful color, light and a spiraling sky created with thick palate knife strokes. Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop was built between 1722 and 1732, Lafittes is known as the oldest building used as a bar in U.S.A and is a great spot to grab a drink today.
Fine Art Prints
- Busciglio is now offering fine art prints directly to his collectors! Canvas and Paper reproductions available.
- These open-edition prints use the finest inks available. The high-quality paper and canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full color saturation and adds a protective varnish over the print.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints; the photography of the painting accurately captures the illusion of texture in a Busciglio original.
- Our canvas prints are available pre-stretched.
This is a limited edition, signed and numbered by artist Nico Busciglio, and is available in multiple sizes. The canvas comes gallery-wrapped and stretched over 2″ wooden stretcher bars and belongs to an edition of 100.
Any custom sizing can be ordered to fit perfectly in your space.
Terms & Conditions
- All prints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges are accepted if the print is not everything you dreamt it would be.
- Our Exchange Policy: We offer a 30-day exchange policy, where you can return the print for any reason within 30 days, and we will send you a different print as a replacement. If you wish to exchange your print, you are responsible for paying the return shipping, and the print must arrive in good condition for an exchange to be processed. We do not offer refunds on prints.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to email@example.com, and a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.