In this painting Busciglio captures a New Orleans classic with beautiful color, lig and a spiraling sky created with thick palate knife strokes. Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop was built between 1722 and 1732, Lafittes is known as the oldest building used as a bar in U.S.A and is a great spot to grab a drink today.
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS by Busciglio
- Busciglio personally hand embellishes every canvas to give it a one of kind original feeling to the painting.
- The bottom edge of each print is hand-signed and numbered by Busciglio.
- He signs his limited edition prints using a small brush dipped in gold enamel paint.
- The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- To make these limited prints more special, Busciglio has decided to offer these prints only in the exact dimensions of the original painting.
- This means each brush stroke appears in the same size as the original painting.
- These paintings are truly one-of-a-kind.
Delivery of Your Painting:
• Accompanying Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist will be send with the painting.
• free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States. Please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
• Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date and tracking number.
• We use UPS as our shipping carrier. We have ten years of experience shipping hundreds of Busciglio's paintings across the globe, and we have not damaged a single painting in shipping.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. Larger paintings will be carefully shipped in a wooden crate.
contact us if you have any question, email@example.com