What a Wonderful World
Painted with thick brush strokes and vibrant colors this painting spirals with the music of the real notes of Satchmo's song "What a Wonderful World". As a tribute to the late and great Louis Armstrong, world class trumpet player singer and jazz artist, had a foundational influence on jazz music. Born and raised in New Orleans, land of dreams, Pops would see his music take him all over the world.
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS by Busciglio
Busciglio personally hand embellishes every canvas to give it a one of kind original feeling to the painting.
The bottom edge of each print is hand-signed and numbered by Busciglio. He signs his limited edition prints using a small brush dipped in gold enamel paint. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist. These prints are limited to an edition of 13.
To make these limited prints more special, Busciglio has decided to offer these prints only in the exact dimensions of the original painting. This means each brush stroke appears in the same size as the original painting. These prints are truly one-of-a-kind.
Delivery of Your Painting:
• Accompanying Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the artist will be send with the painting.
• free shipping for paintings shipped within the United States. Please contact us for a quote for international shipping.
• Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website we will provide you with a shipping date and tracking number.
• We use UPS as our shipping carrier. We have ten years of experience shipping hundreds of Busciglio's paintings across the globe, and we have not damaged a single painting in shipping.
• Your painting will be safely shipped with full insurance. Larger paintings will be carefully shipped in a wooden crate.
contact us if you have any question, email@example.com or call 504-427-6253